HIDADA has faced the similar difficulties and risk of today’s dynamically changing market situation. To ease the business decision, HIDADA decided to use SAP’s Cloud for customer solution to flexibly respond to the challenges in the international business.
Objectives, challenges & opportunities
- To consolidate customer sales and financial data on one unified mobile platform
- To offer complete „Lead to Opportunity“ process with Products and Pricing functionality accessible to Sales representatives
- Easy business tracking and analysis of customer’s requirements
- To ease business decision based on the sales data available in real time
- No unified sales data
- Lack of control of ongoing sales activities
- Identification and retention of high-value customers
- The solution is dynamic, user-friendly and easy to understand and operate
- Preconfigured functionalities to support multiple business scenarios
- Constant, quarterly based upgrades with minimum impact on a running system
- Prepackaged integration with SAP ERP
- Fast deployment in 3 months
- Customer Account Data Management
- Activity & Task Management
- Lead-to-Order Management
- Products and Pricing
- Sales reporting
- Simplified and unified sales process leading to higher sales productivity
- Easy overview of the complete business cycle
- Mobile access availability with no additional cost on HW infrastructure
- One central system for all sales data including customer 360° overview, visits & tasks management, etc., accessible also by the management
- Created an effective central sales network and database with a solution that was readily adopted by sales teams across the company
About the customer
HIDADA is a 100% Saudi company and member of the well-known Xenel Group of companies based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
HIDADA’s Scope of Services covers Engineering, Material Procurement, Fabrication, Surface Treatment and Delivery to Site of Structural Steelworks and construction of Storage Tank Farms for the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Water Desalination, Petrochemical, Defense & Aviation, Seaports, Commercial / High-rise Buildings, Cement Plants, Metal Smelters Industries.
HIDADA has completed many projects related to Oil & Gas, Power, Water, Petrochemicals and Other Industrial sectors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, GCC states, other Arab countries, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia as well as in Europe and the Americas.
HIDADA is committed to Total Quality Management in addition to ISO 9001 certification for Design, Manufacture, Painting, Galvanizing, and Erection of Steel Products and Construction of Storage Tanks; HIDADA Plants are certified by ASME to Manufacture Pressure Vessels to “U & U2”, Pressure Piping to “PP”, Manufacture & Assembly of Power Boilers to “S & A” code requirements. HIDADA also has National Board’s “R” stamp for carrying out Repairs & Alterations.