During the weekend of 8th–9th May 2021, SAP upgraded all the test tenants. The production tenants were upgraded on 22nd–23rd May 2021. As usual, SAP introduced a lot of new functionalities and system enhancements. Most of them will improve current functionalities but there are some brand new functions.
What‘s new in Sales
Please see what is new in the SAP Sales Cloud release 2105:
- Create follow–up order directly from the Live Activity Center during a call allows sales reps to take necessary action for a successful call outcome.
- Propose cross–selling products based on machine learning algorithms to improve guided selling. This functionality is available for opportunities and sales quotes.
- Integrated stock overview for products from S/4HANA system helps sales rep to better inform the customer about the product availability on stock.
- Visit redesign allows you now to directly create follow–up items for your visit on a single consolidated screen. Current and last visit notes in a side pane view give you a very quick overview and save your time.
- When during the visit sales rep fills in the Survey answer ‘No’ to question ‘Product available on the shelf,’ the automatic follow–up task ‘Check back room and re-stock shelves’ is created and the Survey is attached. He can easily open the survey pdf and check which of the products met the condition to re-stock the shelves accurately. This new automation helps sales rep check audit details very quickly.
- Embedded integration with SAP Analytics Cloud brings Advanced Analytics features of SAC to the C4C at no additional cost. Real-time seamless analytics experience.
Intelligence Sales Execution
This new functionality is part of SAP Sales Cloud, Intelligent Sales add-on.
- New Trend Analytics give you an answer to the most important questions about pipeline progress:
- How are we trending in the current quarter?
- Are we generating more commit deals?
- Or more pipeline in general?
- You can easily see how the pipeline is growing over the last quarters.
- The key benefit of Relationship Intelligence is the ability to expose hidden relationships within your organization. Via direct e-mail server connection, automatically expose contacts in SAP Sales Cloud-based off E-mail and Calendar Interactions.
Where to find more information?
Read more about the solutions in Customer Management line of business and their respective success stories.