- Success Stories
- SAP C4C – SAP Sales Cloud – CERVA GROUP
How CERVA GROUP has unified business processes across all business divisions
The new business strategy of CERVA GROUP required the deployment of a flexible solution in which scalability, language mutations, and further development was to support this strategy in practice for individual business teams. The deployment of the solution allows CERVA GROUP to fully concentrate on business development without technological limits across Europe.
Objectives, challenges & opportunities
The main goal for CERVA GROUP was to consolidate and manage all sales activities, sales data, and customer interaction into one central system supporting:
- Multiple languages (applied for whole Central European region)
- Major sales processes to sales representatives and managers.
Moreover, the implemented solution had to offer complete functionality and support all B2B sales teams while implementing a new business strategy for the customer to meet the following challenges and opportunities:
- No unified sales data
- Lack of control of ongoing sales activities
- No identification and retention of high-value customers
- Effective managing of different customer segments
SAP Sales Cloud from the C/4 HANA suite (SAP Customer experience) is a dynamic, user-friendly and easy-to-understand solution:
- Preconfigured functionalities to support multiple business scenarios
- Constant, quarterly based upgrades automatically implementing new functionalities
- Lower implementation and operational costs compared to the on-premise solution
- Prepackaged integration with SAP ERP
The company CERVA GROUP became another client in the Czech and Slovak Republic and joined the ranks of existing customers in Europe and worldwide, in which the specific solution helps effectively manage business activities and takes full advantage of the functionalities provided. The following scenarios from the SAP Sales Cloud solution were activated:
- Customers data management
- Sales processes management
- Business opportunities management
- Unified business processes across all business divisions
- Reduced costs of training of the internal sales team
- Easy overview of the complete business cycle
- Unified management of the customer data accessible to the management
About the customer
The company CERVA GROUP is an international wholesale supplier of protective work aids. It offers an extremely broad portfolio of products with high stock availability, which can be guaranteed due to a centralized warehouse, stable team of qualified employees and wide partner distribution network not only in the Czech Republic but also within the EU. The company also works with many chain stores and refill their products according to the store’s needs. The company’s stability is guaranteed because of its strong financial backing and also due to a stable portfolio of suppliers and customers at home and abroad.
SAP C4C – SAP Sales Cloud implementation
The implementation of SAP Cloud Sales has brought our company primarily the unification of sales processes, consolidation of customer data, business relationships, and customer-related activities. At the same time, we are now able to manage and evaluate the sales team's effectiveness and report individual KPIs.
Petr Horák, Commercial Director, CERVA GROUP a.s.