New functionalities in Strategic sourcing and Contracts management:
- New functionality Guided sourcing provides a simple and intuitive interface to streamline the creation, monitoring, and awarding of RFx sourcing events.
- The new feature enables optimized integration of SAP Ariba Contracts with SAP Central Procurement hub.
- The new version of SAP Ariba Procurement mobile app 2.0 introduces the support to manage and complete tasks for SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing solutions users.
New functionalities in Procurement solution:
- New possibility to use the header-level field named Plant in purchase requisitions, representing a functional entity corresponding to the Plant field in SAP backend systems (SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA system). The field is available in SAP Ariba Buying, SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, and SAP Ariba Invoice Management solutions.
- Support for setting the default purchasing organization based on the selected plant. This feature applies only to customers who have integrated SAP Ariba solution with SAP ERP.
- Another new feature allows customers to restrict requesters of purchase orders, or other users from deleting attachments from approved orders. This feature is controlled by a parameter that can be turned on.
Where to find more information?
SAP Ariba new features & SAP Ariba 2011 features
Read more about the solutions in Supplier Management line of business and their respective success stories.
SAP Ariba Network
How to become SAP Ariba Network supplier
SAP Ariba Discovery
SAP Ariba Buying