The cloud service enables electronic exchange of procurement documents between trading partners with the automatization of the Procure-to-Pay process:
- sending a material purchase order to the supplier,
- sending a service purchase order to the supplier,
- purchase order confirmation by the supplier,
- shipment notice to the buyer,
- receipt notification of the buyer,
- sending an invoice,
- status update of an invoice,
- remittance advice,
- request for quote,
- supplier bid.
Process flows in SAP Ariba Commerce Automation:
SAP Ariba Network Buyer accounts enable users to the following activities:
- account administration including users’ roles and notifications setting,
- transaction rules definition,
- supplier enablement and new suppliers’ discovery,
- purchasing documents creation and monitoring,
- catalog subscriptions management.
SAP Ariba Network suppliers have two choices in Ariba Network accounts:
- Standard account is free of charge and provides basic functionalities such as purchase order and invoice creation, collaboration on contracts or catalog self-enablement. Email notifications are used to access the transactional documents.
- Enterprise account is subject to fees and provides everything the standard account offers, plus a full ERP integration, unlimited RFP responses through SAP Ariba Discovery, priority customer support or direct document management within the portal without using the email notifications.
Where to find more information?
Read more about the solutions in Supplier Management line of business.
SAP Ariba Procurement
SAP S/4HANA for Central Procurement
SAP Ariba Commerce Automation
SAP Ariba Contract Management
DocuSign – easy and fast electronic signatures
Catalog management in SAP Ariba
SAP Ariba Network to become part of new SAP Business Network
Mobile app SAP Ariba Procurement
SAP Ariba Guided Sourcing
SAP Ariba Buying
SAP Ariba Discovery
How to become SAP Ariba Network supplier
SAP Ariba Network – dynamic digital marketplace