- Buyers will be able to use the advanced signature types in the DocuSign application integrated with SAP Ariba Contracts entering the associated authentication.
- It will be enabled for buyers to integrate custom fields in contract workspace to SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the integration scenarios SAP Ariba Contracts using the Contract Management with SAP Ariba Contracts (4AZ) or Contract for Central Procurement with SAP Ariba Contracts (4B0), using the custom mapping functionality of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway.
- It will be possible for buyers to specify the order of content sections in a guided sourcing event, such as line item information or questions and requirements in the general content.
- New feature for intelligent supplier recommendations in guided sourcing will recommend suppliers to invite to a sourcing event based on similar past events.
- Suppliers will be allowed to decline to bid on a line item in guided sourcing event and to give a reason for declining if required by buyers as an event rule.
Supplier Management and Business Network
- SAP Ariba Network will become part of the new unified SAP Business Network, the solution name change will not impact the Supplier accounts’ functionalities.
- The Ariba Network Supplier home page has been redesigned to be a Supplier Portal, with simplified navigation, an overview of your transactions, and insights and promotional widgets.
- A new data Analytics dashboard functionality will be activated in the Ariba Network user interface for buyers. The analytics are available out of the box with no data modelling or data presentation effort required from the customer.
Buying & Invoicing
- The material ID is now included as a standard field for catalog items in guided buying requests that are sent to SAP S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the integration scenarios. The addition of the material ID enables buyers to map the catalog items in a request to the material master in the ERP system.
- The users will be able to edit and approve non-PO and PO-based invoices natively in guided buying without being redirected to SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing.
- A new support of manual selection of contract when adding a non-catalogue service item to a requisition will be activated.
- Team buying and receiving – Guided Buying now allows users to collaborate when purchasing, users can create teams who work together to create requisitions and receipts.
Where to find more information?
SAP Ariba new features & SAP Ariba 2105 features
Read more about the solutions in Supplier Management line of business.
SAP Ariba Procurement
SAP Ariba Network – dynamic digital marketplace
How to become SAP Ariba Network supplier
SAP Ariba Discovery
SAP Ariba Buying
SAP Ariba Guided Sourcing
Mobile app SAP Ariba Procurement
SAP Ariba Network to become part of new SAP Business Network